Downstream Consulting is a group of multidisciplinary, consulting engineers providing engineering and technical services with a strong focus on safety, sustainability and innovation.
Our Principals and Associates have extensive experience across all engineering disciplines.
We provide engineering consultancy and execute project and engineering management for projects of any size for rare earth projects. Downstream Consulting will build the appropriate engineering capability for your technical requirements.
We provide following services for rare earth projects:
- Process development
- Engineering design and management
- Feasibility studies including financial evaluation and Whole of Life analysis
- Sustainable design
- De-bottlenecking studies
- Project execution and commissioning
- Project controls, scheduling, budgets and document management
Downstream Consulting's Principals and Associates have experience in the following areas:
- Beneficiation / Concentration
- Materials Handling
- Acid leach/chemical concentration
- Leaching and precipitation processes
- Solvent extraction
- Utilities and services
John Ganser, a principal of Downstream Consulting, has been named on a preliminary patent for a Process for the recovery of Rare Earth Elements.